AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. (“AMG”) endorses good corporate governance, with a focus on independence, accountability and transparency. AMG aims to be as open and transparent as possible about its structure, financial reporting, internal controls, tax reporting and procedures.
On this part of AMG’s website you will find documents relating to AMG’s corporate governance structure, including materials published in the chapter on Corporate Governance set forth in AMG’s most recent Annual Report.
AMG Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. is a company organized under Dutch law (the Company) and is the parent company of the AMG Group. The Company was established in 2006 as the holding company for the AMG Group companies and its shares were first listed on the Euronext Stock Exchange in Amsterdam in July 2007. In this report the Company, as a Dutch listed company, sets forth and explains its overall corporate governance structure.
Information on the Company’s Shares
As of August 3, 2017, the total issued share capital of AMG amounts to €598,161 consisting of 29,908,047 ordinary shares of €0.02 each. Each ordinary share carries one vote. The ordinary shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam. The ordinary shares are freely transferable. All ordinary shares carry equal rights. There are no restrictions on voting rights. Shareholders who hold ordinary shares on a predetermined record date are entitled to attend and vote at the General Meeting of Shareholders regardless of a sale of shares after such date.
General Corporate Governance Documents
- Amendment Remuneration Policy
- Main Terms-of Employment of the Management Board
- AMG Code of Business Conduct
- AMG Policy on Anti-Circumvention of Tax Laws
- AMG Policy on Antitrust Compliance & Competition Guidelines
- AMG Policy on Compliance with Sanctions and Export Control Regulations
- AMG Policy on Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption
- Modern Slavery Act Statement
- AMG Supplier Conduct Charter
- Speak Up & Reporting Policy
- Insider Dealing Regulations
- Policy Regarding Bilateral Contacts
- Corporate Governance at AMG (2017)
- Policy on Human Rights